Thank you for visiting the website of Angel Intellectual Property LLP.
The term "us" or "we" refers to Angel Intellectual Property LLP. The term "you" refers to the user or the viewer of the Website.
The use of the Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use:
- The subject-matter and content of the Website is for your general information and use only. The content of the Website is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose.
- You agree that the Website may nevertheless contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any use by you of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. These Terms and Conditions do not constitute terms of any service provided by us and it shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse views expressed by third parties at the linked entities. We expressly exclude any responsibility for statements made by such third parties.